Sunday, May 04, 2008

Discouraging, isn't it?

It seems I only come on this things when things aren't going particularly well. I have some updates fro you:

I am now a vegetarian. It is pretty sweet. I am really enjoying all of the research involved in order to make sure that I am getting an adequate nutrition. Also, going to health food stores in Madrid is really interesting, though, I must confess that finding certain things has proven a little more difficult than expected, like chia seeds, for example.

I have also been wracking my brains trying to decide what the heck it is I am going to do with the rest of my life. As if I could have any idea given my current menatl stupor and greeness.

Reading a lot of blogs on librarianship and the truth is that librarians seem to be really pissed off all the time, and I am wondering if that is the kind of thing that I want for myself.

I am also wondering how the hell I am going to pay for library school and make ends meet in Boston. I hope that somehow, a giant pile of money falls out of the sky and into my lap.

I am also conteplating my imminent departure from Madrid and it is making me incredibly sad because I huge part of me doesn't want to go. sigh.

I am worried about my parents these days as they seem to be aging at an alarming rate and I think they are going to need me a lot sooner that I had expected.

I am also pretty lonely and in need of companionship.

Balls.

No comments: